Good governance has become one of the key objectives of international aid agencies and foreign policy of certain countries. Despite significant external development interventions in poor countries towards building “good governance”, there has been little success. Why might this be?
The aim of this course is to lean the art of good governance and the politics of good governance. The first part of the course focuses on the general theoretical and practical aspects of good governance and emphasising the roots to understand good governance. Also, attention is paid to the existing indicators and quantitative measurements of good governance. The second part of the course is empirical as well as explains the types and characteristics of successful governance.
The innovative aspect of this course lies in the fact that it introduces students to the state-of-art quantitative measures in good governance. Students will explore the amenability of broad principles of good governance to direct observation and quantification, and will learn how to understand statistical information.
As a result of the course participants will be clear that good governance is an ideal and its possible to achieve in its totality. However, very few countries and societies have come close to achieving good governance in its totality. But, to ensure sustainable human development, actions must be taken to work towards this ideal with the aim of making it a reality.
Facilities & Services
– Pick up & Drop off from the Airport / Visa Services
– Pay for One Week Course / Stay Two Weeks in Malaysia
– OR – Pay for Two Weeks Course and Stay Three Weeks
– Stay at Private Executive Rooms in College or University Accommodations
– Training Materials – Bags
– Special access to University Library with 5 Million Books
– Study Tours for Practical Learning
– Full Study Guide
– Transportation to Government and organized Education Trips
– Full Meeting Package, Tea, Refreshment, Lunch During Trainings
– Joint Certification
– Training By 4 Professors May be 5
Please Also Click on http://ccpd.ca/strategic-communication for Strategic Communication for Decision Makers Course.
Note: Course Outline may change after assessment session on first lecture for participants’ satisfaction and correction, base on the needs of the trainees.
for more info please [email protected]